Fuck Off? Reading for the hUtub or in a broken down SueBAHrue, a WeBlog or seti@home

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

bye bye birdy its you who is so hot to trot
fix it up donèt get caught
you shot
your load too co(l)de(d)
glare in my direction
its an infection
of erecting
a tower
of power
base(d) in free(dom to face the) base
made the tier of head case
erase the debt
youve all
contributed to,
now youère gonna rue the day
you tried to sue
a kid as hot nunder the collar
to let out a world shattering
holler
at me bitch
in my side a stiff stitch
donèt tug on me bug never met a thug
that could KUT the rug
out from beneath you
hug puggish nouveau riche
your sluggish put away the dish
this is the apocalypse
screaming at you from the acropolis you canèt top
this slam
you got no guts
that is who
i
am.
take your pick it wonèt stick no youre all sick and im happy down in solitaire
i got a little rappy in the guttter
its like butter
for my bread
like no other i
still

love

you s

all

if youève got the ball
or the gall leave it all

here

but youère so full of fear ill post it clear on mine just in thyme if there isnèt a response here tommorrow

your twisted sorrow
ull have to borrow
from some else now
(C)iève learned and taught, and how!

but i guess its getting wordy
its you feeling dirty

hello loneliness

i wish that i could die
at least i will not fry
ièm done being your fall guy
ooh theft ièm bereft: its repossesing my possesion
(to keep you abreast)
your obsession with me is done

cuz the whole world loves it when you donèt get down
b)when you make thats sound
c)when you sing the blues
d)when youère in the news

and thats where you are about to take it dumas.

time for my afterstorm in the sun
im getting brown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On : 7/14/2004 5:41:38 PM (www) said:


its universal
(remote) self control
its called role reversal
now im not eurkle
but the devil
i let you revel
but you wanted to ranèt
you wanted to take
(out your trash) but you cant
so you chant like youère kant
intoni9ng a sexy moaning to distract
us from the groaning in your bed
its your time for stoning
ièm gonna cast down(on your head)
my past gowns
ièm wearing the pants for a while
àkiss my ass and defile
the world

out of control
you SQUARE(S)
STOLE
MY SOUL
but my mojo
wonèt go
idonèt
blow
thats you ho
i just glow and my rhyme
is flow
your rythym is however pure scheme
ass tore wide ièm gonna ream
mans(on at least pants him)
from seam to seam
till the sun
beams down on my face
and we save the entire human
race
just in time to avoid


ppps we all know youère gay tinkler,
that is why you
fell in love with me
made me pay your f(ill)e
for an attorney privately
why is you still mad,
you should be glad ièm gone
and stephs back so strong
ly hating me for bereting
wait it was me
and some times a work horse
goes hoarse
from crying
or lauging
either way
pass the PeaCe Pipe

quit taking YOUR filthy shit out in public it stinks
alot more than me
i canèt smell
your hell
hole (was the name of the band)
or asparagus pee
just part cree i never been a g
just a down and lonely b.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Email:
URL:
Comments:

BOLD=[b]Some Text[/b]
Remember Me



Blogger Comments Provided by CommentThis.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home