Fuck Off? Reading for the hUtub or in a broken down SueBAHrue, a WeBlog or seti@home

Monday, July 26, 2004

by the way anyone who cares
can suck my ass
because
i don`t a fuck

i love
violently
and veraciously,
feo no lie
on 
was found another ape
bare assed another continent.

hawaiins is brown
and i keep growing under
rw inc.
is a tribe too small
to participate
in my little game
its called quid pro quo
erasing status because
i`m at the top of the food chain
i only spit
shit
what i never needed
if it feels good
who cares
what looks you get
eat me if you dare,
if too complex to
be fragmented
by dumbass zombies
i lost a toe
teeth
where went my marbles
one single game
left
to be played
and i can see your futures
i am thing king
get the fuck out of my castle
if your not serving
the rain.

i am the loon and i reflect
clearly enough
 to burn
any one
son
spotted
by his lack 
of pigmentation

whiter ^people suck
i`m killing you
only if you fear me.

bolds and italics
are grinding down
infra structure
low enough to and fors(k,t)a(t,k)e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home